Tune Kids In to Nature - Resources for Teachers
Interested in how BirdNote can be used in education?
We want to help!
- Searching for stories to interest your students?
- Looking for lessons to use in a classroom?
- Building a lesson and need other resources?
- Want to share lessons you've created using BirdNote?
• BirdNote shows for K-12 students
by grade level
by Next Generation Science Standards K-2
by Next Generation Science Standards 3-5
by Next Generation Science Standards 6-8
by Next Generation Science Standards 9-12
• Lessons you can use with your students - developed by other educators
Find photos, videos, bird cams to inspire your students in our gallery.
Search for images and bird cams by keyword, by bird, or by topic. Browse gallery.
Find more stories in our archive of more than 1,400 shows.
Search for past shows by keyword, by bird, or by topic. Browse archive.
Share your lessons using BirdNote with others!
Are you an educator using BirdNote in the classroom or elsewhere? Tell us how.
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with EDUCATION in the subject line. Thank you.
Tags: lesson plan, lesson, class, classes, classroom, teach, teaching, teacher, education, educator, school