You are here
2015 Annual Report
The 2015 BirdNote Annual Report
Every day, BirdNote brings moments of joy, learning and inspiration to listeners around the world – while building widespread awareness of birds and conservation. Thank you for investing in the future of the natural world by supporting BirdNote. This annual report is a celebration of the difference that you – our donors, volunteers, advisors, listeners and advocates – make for birds by supporting BirdNote’s voice for conservation.
BirdNote stories are educating listeners of all ages — and inspiring them to care about the natural world.
You make this possible. BirdNote is an independently produced and funded radio program, and your investment makes a difference for birds, their habitats, and your fellow listeners.
Thank you! We appreciate your support and your belief in our work.
I'm contacting BirdNote about – The fun I'm having listening to you!
You are so good! I learn so much in so little time! Every child should hear your program, whether he/she is interested in nature or not! This is the world we live in! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
BirdNote has enriched my life in ways I never would have imagined…[It has] increased my knowledge and appreciation of the delicate balance between the natural world and all living creatures.
BirdNote by the Numbers
- 1.3 million daily listeners
- Broadcasts on 200+ stations in 40 states (up from just one station in 2005)
- 1,300+ shows accessible any time at www.birdnote.org
Special Features in the Report
- BirdNote’s Strategic Plan, 2015-2018
- What Makes BirdNote Sing? A look behind the scenes.
- BirdNote Travel Program continues in South America
- The Boreal Songbird Initiative and BirdNote Promote Conservation
- Beautiful images from Gerrit Vyn
Download Previous Annual Reports
|2014 Annual Report||2013 Annual Report||2012 Annual Report|
|2011 Annual Report||2010 Annual Report||2009 Annual Report|